We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
(Experimental) Swap out stage backgrounds for custom Unity scenes.
|Last updated||6 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for Lethal League Blaze. Preconfigured and ready to use.Preferred version: 5.4.1900
Experimental plugin to swap stages for custom Unity scenes in Blaze. This version is just a proof-of-concept and for testing purposes! It does not fully work or fully replace the old scene yet.
To swap a stage, place an AssetBundle with the same name as the stage (see Bundles/Stages folder for the names) inside the plugin's modding folder (in LLBlaze/ModdingFolder/Stage Swapper).
The AssetBundle that you use should include a Unity scene.
- fixed camera y position for non-fixed camera
- fix unix desktops requiring the stage to be fully upper-case (now the requirement is lowercase).
- disable eclipse mode objects at scene start
- added stage configuration - can use xml file with the same name as the bundle in the ModdingFolder and the plugin will load values from there (see example xml in repo)
- configure shadow distance
- configure camera height
- add camera shots
- fix double shadows
- rudimentary eclipse mode (will change next update)
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|