We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Toggle various visual effects in the game.
|Last updated||2 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for Lethal League Blaze. Preconfigured and ready to use.Preferred version: 5.4.1900
Effects Settings Mod
This mod adds settings to turn on and off nearly all the effects in the game from the Mod Menu.
- Eclipse Mode: effect when the ball reaches high speed (400) and the background changes colors. Also disables "heaven" mode when you reach 1mill speed.
- Glitch Wave: wavy camera effect on hit when the ball reaches high speed.
- Movement effects: effects from running around, sliding, and jumping.
- Ball Effects: effects from the ball being hit, thrown, dead ball, and the ball htiting the wall
- Bunt Effect: effect from bunting the ball
- Damage Effect: effects from taking damage, dying, and clashing
- Now requires LLBML 0.8.0 and ModMenu.
- All settings have been moved to Mod Settings, instead of the game save.
- Added an individual setting for each effect in the game.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|